DAILY OR WEEKLY: June 12th - July 7th
WEEKLY ONLY: July 7th - September 1st
Campers must be 7+ years old (or case-by-case for experienced younger traceurs)
SUMMER CAMP AT BOLT
This summer, we are offering EXCLUSIVE camps (meaning at one facility all day) from June 12 - September 1.
OPTIONS: Half-day (AM or PM), Full-day, Half-day extended (AM or PM), and early drop off and/or late pick-up.
OTHER CAMP OPTIONS
If your camper is interested in attending half day at parkour and the other half learning gymnastics or martial arts, or mastering ninja warrior obstacle courses (agility), try MIX-IT-UP camp. Perfect for kids who want something different. Check it out!
We are also offering Bridging the Gap, a special camp for kids who want to learn fundamentals of ball sports (soccer or baseball) in a fun way. Using foam blocks, trampolines and other fun equipment, kids with aversions to ball sports will develop hand-eye coordination and dexterity. By combining Agility with baseball or parkour with soccer, this program helps kids develop confidence and provides a path to athletic success.
In addition to registering, all campers must have health forms processed prior to entering the gym.
Other EXCLUSIVE CAMPS at our partner gyms
Same options, different gyms. Our partner gyms offer the same schedule options as Bolt, but focus on ninja warrior training at The Agility Center or gymnastics at Dynamite. Our partner gyms are located in the same upper level of Randolph Hills Shopping Center, so siblings could attend different camps right next door!
BOLT is bringing back its multi-week discount! We will NOT be offering any discounts through outside companies, but our multi-week discount is available for three or more weeks at ANY of our gyms or White Flint camps (contact Bolt to receive your discount if registering for camp at more than one gym).
Regular / Multi-week* / Daily
Half-day: $240 / $200 / $55
Half-day extended: $270 / $225 / $65
Full-day: $345 / $295 / $85
Full-day extended: $420 / $355 / $108
*3 or more weeks (do not have to be sequential)
Half-day: 8:30AM - 12PM
Half-day AM extended: 8:30AM - 1PM
Half-day PM extended: 12 - 4:30PM
Full-day: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Full-day extended: 8AM - 6PM
Optional AM care: 8 - 8:30AM
Optional PM care: 4:30 - 6PM
*$1/minute late charge after 6PM
- Click on REGISTER HERE link below.
- Create account or log in.
- Pick camp option, click on ENROLL NOW.
- Select student(s) and CONTINUE ENROLLMENT.
- Select day(s) or week(s) and NEXT.
- If information is correct, click on ADD TO CART and CONTINUE.
- UPDATE PAYMENT INFORMATION, if necessary.
- PROCEED TO CHECKOUT and SUBMIT PAYMENT.
- (HEALTH FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED SEPARATELY.)
- After June 1st, registrations require payment in full.
- Camp forms (required by state of Maryland) must be completed and submitted prior to participation in camp.
- Campers who attend school outside of Maryland require immunization forms.
- Campers with allergies requiring medication must submit additional forms.
- Switch fee ($35) required for changing registration to different weeks.
Bolt's liberal make-up policy allows athletes to use make-ups accumulated from classes (as long as the athlete is still enrolled) for camp. Make-ups can be transferred to siblings or even friends and can be used at any of our partner gyms!
IF USING CLASS MAKE-UPS FOR CAMP (PER DAY)
Half-day = 2 make-ups
Half-day extended = 3 make-ups
Full-day = 4 make-ups
Full-day extended = 5 make-ups
For partial weeks, the balance is based at the per day rate