**If viewing this site on your mobile device, use the bars and plus sign to navigate.**
ABOUT OUR CLASSES
- Our open enrollment invites students to enroll at any time.
- Pick one class to attend at the same time every week (if you miss, do a makeup*)
- Tuition is prorated for the remaining classes of your first month.
- Tuition is auto-billed on the first of every month thereafter.
- End enrollment on the last day of any month by setting an end date at least 48 hours before the last day; send an email to email@example.com confirming the request.
- If you don't see the class day and time you are looking for, let us know. If we have the staff and gym availability, we are happy to create a class for 3 or more students.
*Bolt offers unlimited makeups so long as the athlete is continuously enrolled.
- Click on Class Schedule & Registration link below
- Create an account
- Add student(s)
- Add class (select Active for on-going registrations or Trial* for trials or drop-ins)
- Add payment information
*Trial/Drop-in Pricing for Kids: $35 for 60-minute classes or $40 for 90-minute classes
for Adults: $35 for 60-minute classes or $40 for 90-minute classes
CLASS SCHEDULES BY AGE
We recognize the importance of socialization and making friends, which is why we divide our classes by age and then by level. Our instructors are trained to help students of any ability learn at their own pace. Check out class availability by clicking on the age span of your student.
This class is perfect for students who are interested in learning foundational vaulting, swinging, jumping, rolling and climbing skills. Participants of all levels will learn the basics from terminology and protective maneuvers, to balance training and strength.
Bolt has a developmental area and trained instructors so any student, regardless of athleticism or level, can develop skills with confidence.
No prerequisite required; Age groups: 5 - 7, 7 - 10, 10+, 13+
PK & FREERUNNING I
PK & Freerunning I is an invitation-only class for traceurs who have graduated from Parkour Basics.
This class applies foundational skills to sequential expressive movements. Students fluidly move around the courses by incorporating jumps, vaults, climbs and bar skills to navigate across obstacles while attempting to add height, distance and speed. Strong fundamentals are required to ensure safety. While newcomers are welcome in this class, they are expected to have a basic understanding of parkour terminology and basic skills. Instructors reserve the right to require students to acquire additional skills in Parkour Basics before returning to Parkour I.
Age groups: 10+, 13+ (younger age groups coming soon)
PK & FREERUNNING II
PK & Freerunning II is an invitation-only class for Traceurs who have graduated from PK and Freerunning I. Participants are guided and encouraged to level up their skill set while applying their previous knowledge of the sport to safely navigate the wooden blocks and metal rails. The majority of this class takes place on non-carpeted surfaces to simulate direct carryover to the outdoor environment. BOLT instructors employ the use of strategic progressions and varied surfaces to achieve safe and efficient progress. Instructor permission is required for this class and instructors reserve the right to require students to acquire additional skills in PK & FR I before returning to PK & FR II.
Age groups: 10+, 13+
Why should kids have all the fun? Get in shape the functional fitness way! Use your body to move in ways you thought you never could. Our class will gently ease you into jumping, vaulting, climbing and swinging. Feeling more adventurous? Learn a flip or wall spin using progressions and drills.