get ready to BOLT?
If you've never been to Bolt, no worries! To get ready for your first class, just read through the lists below. If you still have questions, give us a call or send us an email.
- Make sure you are registered.
- Wear appropriate attire: T-shirt, shorts/sweatpants; no buckles, belts or zippers; long hair tied back; no jewelry; INDOOR shoes* (never been worn outside) for use on the blocks or bare feet.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- Go to the front desk and pick up the student's name tag from the counter (they are arranged by time, class, then first name).
- Remove student's shoes and socks and wipe feet, or change into INDOOR shoes*.
- Place belongings in any available cubbies.
- Line up at the gym door and wait for instructor to announce the beginning of warmup.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 60- and 90-minute classes typically start on :00 (the top of the hour) or :30.
- All classes beginning at the same time warm up together (for 10 minutes) and then split off into their classes.
- Teachers follow a rotation schedule to promote organization and safety.
- Non-participants are not permitted in the gym.
- Food and drinks are permitted in the lobby, but not in the gym.
- Please clean up after your children; our cleaning staff do not work during daytime hours, so help us keep the lobby clean.
- Please allow our instructors to develop a rapport with your children via acclimating them to class and addressing their concerns.
- To keep all students safe, please do not communicate with or distract your student during class.