BIRTHDAY host INFORMATION
- Reserving a birthday party requires a $200 non-refundable deposit.
- If you need to change your party date and/or time, please do so at least 30 days before your scheduled party date, or be charged a $35 administrative fee.
- Any change to your party day or time within 30 days of the party date is equivalent to a cancellation. Parties cancelled within 30 days of the party date will forfeit the deposit. If you choose to reschedule, you must pay an additional deposit.
- Every child in the gym, excepting non-walking infants in carriers and strollers, is counted as a party guest and will be subject to the appropriate charge. We must maintain a manageable ratio of staff to children in the gym to ensure everyone's safety. If you wish to avoid additional charges for your guests' siblings, please ask their parents to entertain those children in the lobby while the party guests are in the gym.
- The balance for your party is due at the conclusion of your party. We charge the base fee plus any additional costs (i.e., pizza, extra guests). We hire staff based on the party size, so unfortunately, if you drop below the number of children included in the party package, we will still charge the base party amount. Tips for a job well donecan be included in the payment or distributed in cash.
- Unfortunately, we do not have a freezer for ice cream cakes.
- Our staff will set up the entire party and clean up. We will provide paper products, utensils and drinks for the participants. In addition to bringing the birthday cake and candles, party hosts can bring food, drinks, paper products and utensils for the adult guests.