OPEN GYM RULES
BOLT OPEN GYM POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Children under 10 or unable to manage the equipment or follow gym safety rules, must be supervised by an adult IN THE GYM during open gym sessions.
- Anyone over the age of 23 must be a current member (enrolled in class or have an annual membership) and pay the open gym fee to go on ANY equipment.
- Excessive horseplay, refusal to follow staff instructions, and other unacceptable behaviors may result in ejection from the gym without refund.
- At any time, without notice, certain equipment may be roped off or otherwise restricted during open gym for safety reasons.
- All participants must wear appropriate attire including athletic pants (no jeans) and other athletic gear. INDOOR, FLEXIBLE ATHLETIC SHOES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN WORK OUTSIDE ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. Bare feet are permissible, but are not recommended on the hard surfaces, wood blocks or metal railings.
- Drinks or food of any kind, including gum, are prohibited at all times in the gym.
GET READY TO PLAY!
- Pay at front desk.
- Sign release on iPad. SIGN OUR WAIVER AHEAD
- Get hand stamped by staff member (required for all paying participants--adults and children).
- Place belongings in the cubbies (including street shoes).
- Change into gym shoes (ALL participants are encouraged to wear appropriate footwear. NO shoes will be permitted in the gym that have ever been worn outdoors) or remove shoes and socks (wipe bare feet with wipes provided).
- Listen to the rules.
- Have a blast!!